The Utah VHF Society
You are here for one (or more)
of the following reasons...
- Because you had a question about something
that you read.
- Because you noticed some information that
you know to be incorrect.
- To report an outdated, dead, or incorrect
- The page layout, colors, rendering, doesn't
look right to you and you know how to improve it.
- Something is about to change, and you want
us to know about it early.
- You just found a typo or some sort of
grammatical faux pas.
- You just read something here that
annoyed/offended/confused you so much that you just have to
vent your spleen.
If you are
here to report something, then please include the following
in your reply:
Email your message,
with the above information, to:
- What exactly it is that you saw that cause
you to come here:
- Was it an error? If so, was it
factual, typographical or grammatical?
- A bad (or incorrect) link?
- An impending change in information or an
organization that we should know about?
- An error of omission? Was
something supposed to be listed, but wasn't?
- The way a web page was laid out (i.e.
colors, content layout, organization, etc.)
- Something that really
ticked you off...
- Which page it was that contained
this error. Including the URL and good
description of where the problem was (even a quote!) will
help. There are a lot of pages at this site and it
helps to know where to start looking!
- The correct
information, if you are reporting a bad link or an error of
Questions, updates, or
comments pertaining to this web page may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org...
Go to the Utah
VHF Society home page.